TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Customer must keep their ticket(s) safe. FIA will not issue replacement tickets.
- The Customer must show or purchase their ticket as they board. The ticket remains the property of the FIA. The Customer must produce each ticket for inspection by an authorized Company Official on demand. The Customer must surrender FIA Gala tickets upon demand to an authorized Company Official.
- All sales are final. There are No Refunds on any used or unused services. There are No Refunds or Exchanges for Lost or Stolen Tickets. On rare occasions due to weather, security, unforeseen acts of nature or/and other conditions beyond our control, FIA reserves the right to change or terminate any scheduled tour and assumes no responsibility for delays.
The safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. To protect you and others, we request that all passengers on-board meet all safety measures required by FIA. By purchasing our tickets, you confirm the following conditions:
- You have not been tested positive for or experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have not been knowingly in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- You agree that you must contact FIA as soon as any status change occurs prior to or during the use of our services.
- Customers are responsible to guard and take care of all personal property. FIA is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.